December 2, 2018 Juan

If someone that you know is in jail then you can get them released by posting bail for them and the only thing that you will need to do is to pay the whole amount of bail. The problem that many people face is that the amount of bail is high and they cannot afford it so they get a bail bond. A bail bond is offered by a surety bond company that pays the bail amount to the court in case the defendant does not show up to court.

Of course no surety bond company in Valdosta or anywhere will pay that much money for any defendant. What they do is take 10% of the bail amount immediately from a relative or friend of the defendant who is willing to pay and the other 90% is covered by collateral offered by that same relative or friend.

In case any of your loved ones ever get charged with a crime and get thrown in jail, you should know how to get a bail bond to get them out of there as quickly as possible.

Contact Surety Bond Company

The first thing that you need to do is to contact a surety bond company. Before you talk to an agent, you need to remember that he/she will ask you a number of questions about the whole situation. They would ask you details about the person in jail like his/her name that is on the legal papers, date of birth, what their charge is, which jail they are being held in and other such information.

Payment

You would need to arrange payment through which bail would be posted. If you have the money, you can pay the whole amount or you can pay 10% of it and the rest will be taken care by collateral and bail bond agent.

November 25, 2018 Juan

There are incidences where we can end up suffering from serious injuries or damage because of the negligence on someone else’s part. Thankfully, you do not have to just bear it, in fact, you can actually take legal actions against the individual or the organization that caused you to suffer from damage or injury, and that is by filing a personal injury claim. A personal injury claim will hold the other person responsible and have them cover your damage costs.

Now, you can directly choose to handle your case formally by taking it to court, or you can avoid that by handling it informally and settling with the other party. There are a number of factors you should consider when choosing which route to take, like whether the party refuses to acknowledge their mistake, or they are not agreeing to settle, and so on. If this happens to be the case, then you should take the case to court.

However, most people want to settle their case without having to take it to court because you will then have to deal with a long trial, a hefty bill from your lawyer and so on. So, your first option should always be to settle. It is strongly recommended to have a lawyer represent you during a settlement because they will negotiate for you. Costa Ivone, LLC has a number of lawyers that have successful settlement rates.

Once you are negotiating an amount with the offending party, you have agreed that you will not pursue the claim any further. You will also need to compromise a little, however, once you have reached an amount both parties can agree on, then you can get your money and be satisfied that you at least got some sort of justice or compensation for whatever happened to you.

May 15, 2018 Juan

A divorce is a really annoying and sad part of the world, however, it is one that is a reality and for many people around the world, it needs to be settled in some way or another so that the two individuals involved can move on and get on with the rest of their lives without having to worry about what needs to be done to make things normal. And that is done through divorce settlements and court trials. While this sort of thing may seem like a thing that can be settled normally through a conversation and maybe a few arguments, it is not that simple. That is why you will need to have a divorce attorney ready to help you make the right decisions and smooth the whole process out. Having a good divorce attorney in Yorkville, IL can help you make life simple and avoid the truly ugly parts of the divorce.

A divorce lawyer can be particularly helpful in situations where the two ex spouses are on really bad terms with each other. You can legally use your lawyer as your liaison which means that you can use the lawyer to transfer messages and requests regarding the divorce to your ex spouse. In this way you will not have to meet them face to face and will be able to get through the settlement without having to face any issues that result from any direct contact from them. Another huge benefit is the fact that you will have a better and more complete understanding of the terms of the settlements that you would be agreeing to. The attorney can explain the ins and outs of the settlement and what it would legally require you to be doing. The understanding of it all can help make your decision easier.